Content from Contributors
If you post, communicate, or otherwise deliver information to us relating to your experience with or perception of any business, we will consider you to be a Contributor and may post the Content under the following conditions:
- You grant to us an exclusive, royalty-free, perpetual, irrevocable, worldwide license to use the Content, which means that you will not permit anyone but us to use the Content you have posted.
- You grant us permission to monitor, edit, and ? if necessary, delete ? Content you post, for length, clarity, or to make sure it conforms to our Community Guidelines, below.
- You grant us permission on your behalf to enforce Canadian and other intellectual property laws with respect to misuse of the Content you have contributed.
- You acknowledge that you are entirely responsible for the Content you post, which means you have the right to post the information and, for example, you did not copy it from somewhere else.
Reviews and Community Guidelines
The Site includes reviews of car businesses, much of which come from our Contributors.
It is a condition of your use of the Site that you do not:
- Post, transmit or link to any untrue, abusive, unlawful, threatening, vulgar, libelous, defamatory, obscene, harassing, fraudulent, pornographic, excessively or abusively profane, or indecent information of any kind, including without limitation any transmissions constituting or encouraging conduct that would constitute a criminal offense, give rise to civil liability or otherwise violate any local, state, national or international law.
- Restrict or inhibit any other user from posting a review.
- Make any posting anonymously or under any false or misleading user name or other identifier.
- Post any reviews from within a business, on business premises or using a business's internet connection.
- Post any reviews through a proxy connection in an attempt to obfuscate or anonymize your origin.
- Post any reviews about experiences that date back further than 12 months.
- Post reviews that do not relate to a business experience.
- Post a duplicate or similar review based on the same experience, including that of another user.
- Post any reviews collected or composed by third-party companies on behalf of a business.
- Work at or otherwise be affiliated with any car business or car manufacturer, either currently or within the past 5 years. An example of someone who can not write a review: Salesman A, who is an employee of Business A, buys a car from Business B. Even though Salesman A does not work for Business B, he can not write a review of Business B since he is an employee of a car business. Other examples of persons not permitted to write a review include spouses and immediate family members of business employees.
- Post, transmit or link to any information, software or other material which contains a virus, corrupted file, worm, Trojan Horse or other contaminating or destructive code or feature that may damage or impair the operation of someone else's data, computer or systems.
- Post, transmit, link to or in any way exploit any information, software or other material for commercial purposes, or which contains advertising or other forms of solicitation, including without limitation chain letters, pyramid schemes or anything else that is not relevant to the purposes of Mobials.
- Post or transmit any material that you do not have authority to post or transmit, whether under applicable law or otherwise, including without limitation any information which is or contains any intellectual property of another. Mobials will follow the procedures required under the Digital Millennium Copyright Act if it believes in good faith that copyrighted material that has been illegally copied and submitted to the Site.
Mobials reserves the right to blacklist a business immediately and without warning for any reason, including for any violations of these terms and conditions. Business' or Contributors that submit reviews under fraudulent terms (including writing a review about a competing business, submitting a review written by the business' employees, writing a review within the business or submitting reviews composed by outsourced companies on behalf of the business) are subject to being blacklisted. Blacklisted business' will have a warning message posted on their review page for six (6) months.
By using the Site, you agree to indemnify, defend and hold Mobials, and its officers, subsidiaries, affiliates, successors, assigns, directors, officers, agents, service providers, suppliers and employees, harmless from and against any losses, actions, claims, proceedings, suits, judgments, settlements or liabilities arising out of your use of the Site, your violation of these terms and conditions, your violation of any rights of another or out of any review or information you may post or submit.